1. All glass, trim and plastic must be removed. This Includes All Outside Mirrors, Headlights and Taillights. Cars with Headlights, Taillights and Outside Mirrors will not be allowed to Participate
2. If roll cage, 4 points or more.
3. Seatbelts and shoulder belts required.
4. Must have fire extinguisher located in easy accessible position.
5. Doors must be chained, bolted or welded shut.
6. Driver windshield protection must be bars or screen.
7. No Larger that 1/2 Ton Towing Capacity Vehicles
8. No derby cars, must have straight body.
9. No snow tire or mud tread. DOT 60 or 70 SERIES TIRES ONLY.
10. Must have 18″ number and be able to see plainly.
11. Fuel tanks must be in original position.
12. Tire changing and radios OK
13. No reinforced bumpers allowed.
14. ABSOLUTELY NO locked Rear Ends or Transmissions. If the car will not slip like from the factory, the car is illegal
15. Absolutely no aftermarket, strengthened, “beefed up” or home built bumpers. All bumpers must be STOCK